Inherited from SVGElement
The SVGComponentTransferFunctionElement object has these properties:
- amplitude: Indicates the amplitude of the gamma function.
- exponent: Indicates the exponent of the gamma function.
- intercept: Indicates the intercept of the linear function.
- offset: Gets or sets a value that indicates where the gradient stop is placed within the gradient.
- slope: Indicates the slope of the linear function.
- tableValues: Define the lookup table.
- type: The type of component transfer function. The function type determines the applicability of the other attributes.
Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]