Represents a database connection for the purpose of conducting a transaction.
- Name of the connected database.
- Returns a list of names of the object stores currently in the connected database.
- Returns the version of the database when this IDBDatabaseSync instance was created.
- This method synchronously performs the steps for closing a database connection and returns once the database has been closed.
- The createObjectStore method enables you to create object stores inside an indexedDB database. The creation of an object store is only possible inside a “versionchange” transaction.
- Destroys an object store with the given name as well as all indexes that are referencing that object store.
- Deletion candidate. Not in spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/IndexedDB/
- Execute the steps for creating a transaction in a sychronous fashion.
- W3C IndexedDB Specification
- W3C Proposed Recommendation
Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]