This article is In Progress.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Features Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer Opera Safari Basic support
Features Android Firefox Mobile IE Phone Opera Mobile Safari Mobile Basic support
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
The style element enables you to embed style sheets directly within SVG content. The style element has the same attributes as the corresponding element in HTML.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Styling, Section 6.18.1
The SVGStyleElement object has these events:
- onload: Occurs when the browser has fully parsed the element and all of its descendants.
The SVGStyleElement object has these properties:
- media: Gets or sets the destination medium for style information.
- title: Gets or returns the advisory title of the SVGStyleElement.
- type: Gets the style sheet language of the style element's contents.
- xmllang: Gets or sets a value that specifies the language that is used in the contents and attribute values of an element.
- xmlspace: Gets or sets a value that indicates whether white space is preserved in character data.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]