This article is In Progress.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Features Chrome Firefox IE Opera Safari Basic support
Features Android Firefox Mobile IE Phone Opera Mobile Safari Mobile Basic support
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
You must define two stop elements to create a gradient effect. If no stop elements, painting occurs as if you specify none as the paint style. If you define one stop element, the paint occurs by using a solid-color fill with the color that is defined for that gradient stop element.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Gradients and Patterns, Section 13.4.4
The SVGStopElement object has these events:
- onload: Occurs when the browser has fully parsed the element and all of its descendants.
The SVGStopElement object has these properties:
- className: Gets the names of the classes that are assigned to this object.
- focusable: Determines if an element can acquire keyboard focus (that is, receive keyboard events) and be a target for field-to-field navigation actions (such as when a user presses the Tab key).
- offset: Gets or sets a value that indicates where the gradient stop is placed within the gradient.
- ownerSVGElement: Gets the nearest ancestor svg element.
- stopColor: Sets or retrieves a value that indicates what color to use at the current gradient stop.
- stopOpacity: Sets or retrieves a value that defines the opacity of the current gradient stop.
- style: Gets a style object.
- viewportElement: Gets the element that established the current viewport.
- xmlbase: Gets or sets the base attribute on the element.
Related pages (MSDN)
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]