This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Method of css/cssom/MSCSSMatrix
var object = object.scale();
Returns an object of type DOM Node.
This method can return one of these values.
|S_OK||The operation completed successfully.|
The returned matrix.
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
- CSS Transitions Module Level 3, Section 10.1
- scaleX [in]
- Type: floatThe x component (in degrees) of the scale value.
- scaleY [in, optional]
- Type: floatThe y component (in degrees) of the scale value. If scaleY is not defined, the y component of the scale value is the same as the x component.
- scaleZ [in, optional]
- Type: floatThe z component (in degrees) of the scale value. If scaleY is not defined, the value of scaleZ is 1.
- retMatrix [out, retval]
- Type: MSCSSMatrixThe returned matrix.
Related pages (MSDN)
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]