WPD is an active and welcoming community. We'll help you get started, and there's no such thing as a dumb question. Please use any of the following methods to talk to us:
- We use a mailing list, email@example.com to coordinate on larger issues, like article organization, changes to common templates or forms, or setting new norms. It's also where we announce things like upcoming hackathons (which everyone is welcome to join). You can subscribe to the list here. You do not need a W3C account to join or send messages.
- You can find us on IRC (Internet Relay Chat, essentially a specialized chat room) at irc.freenode.net; join our chatroom #webplatform.
- See WPD:Conduct for information about using the chat rooms.
- Generally, someone will be around to answer questions. If you're new to IRC, check out this great getting started guide.
- See Key contributors for a list of folks who may be available to help.
- We also have forums available, on which you can post questions, and answer the questions of others.
- You can also find us on Twitter.
Remember, all of WPD is a wiki. If you ever find content that's not quite up to snuff (including pages like this one that help you get started), please help improve them! If everyone leaves a page in just a little bit better shape than the way they found it, WPD will become more and more useful.