The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
The zoom event occurs when a user initiates an action that causes the current view of the SVG document (or SVGdocument fragment) to be rescaled (including any change to the svg element's currentScale property).
Note: A zoom event applies only to the outermost svg element.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Scripting, Section 18.5.2
The SVGZoomEvent object has these methods:
- initEvent: Initializes a new generic event that the createEvent method created.
- initUIEvent: Initializes a new user interface event that the createEvent method created.
- preventDefault: Cancels the default action of an event.
- stopImmediatePropagation: Prevents any further propagation of an event.
- stopPropagation: Prevents propagation of an event beyond the current target.
The SVGZoomEvent object has these properties:
- bubbles: Gets a value that indicates whether an event propagates up from the event target.
- cancelable: Gets a value that indicates whether you can cancel an event's default action.
- cancelBubble: Gets or sets a value that indicates whether an event should be stopped from propagating up from the current target.
- currentTarget: Gets the event target that is currently being processed.
- defaultPrevented: Gets a value that indicates whether the default action should be canceled.
- detail: Gets additional information about an event.
- eventPhase: Gets the event phase that is being evaluated.
- isTrusted: Gets a value that indicates whether a trusted event source created an event.
- newScale: Gets the new scale value of a zoom event.
- newTranslate: Gets the new translation values of a zoom event.
- previousScale: Gets the previous scale value of a zoom event.
- previousTranslate: Gets the previous translation values of a zoom event.
- srcElement: Gets the element that the event was originally dispatched to. Compare to target.
- target: Gets the element that is the target of the event.
- timeStamp: Gets the time, in milliseconds, when an event occurred.
- type: Gets the name of an event.
- view: Gets the window object that an event is generated from.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]