This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
The zoom event occurs when a user initiates an action that causes the current view of the SVG document (or SVGdocument fragment) to be rescaled (including any change to the svg element's currentScale property).
Note: A zoom event applies only to the outermost svg element.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Scripting, Section 18.5.2
The SVGZoomEvent object has these methods:
- initEvent: Initializes a new generic event that the createEvent method created.
- initUIEvent: Initializes a new user interface event that the createEvent method created.
- preventDefault: Cancels the default action of an event.
- stopImmediatePropagation: Prevents any further propagation of an event.
- stopPropagation: Prevents propagation of an event beyond the current target.
The SVGZoomEvent object has these properties:
- bubbles: Gets a value that indicates whether an event propagates up from the event target.
- cancelable: Gets a value that indicates whether you can cancel an event's default action.
- cancelBubble: Gets or sets a value that indicates whether an event should be stopped from propagating up from the current target.
- currentTarget: Gets the event target that is currently being processed.
- defaultPrevented: Gets a value that indicates whether the default action should be canceled.
- detail: Gets additional information about an event.
- eventPhase: Gets the event phase that is being evaluated.
- isTrusted: Gets a value that indicates whether a trusted event source created an event.
- newScale: Gets the new scale value of a zoom event.
- newTranslate: Gets the new translation values of a zoom event.
- previousScale: Gets the previous scale value of a zoom event.
- previousTranslate: Gets the previous translation values of a zoom event.
- srcElement: Gets the element that the event was originally dispatched to. Compare to target.
- target: Gets the element that is the target of the event.
- timeStamp: Gets the time, in milliseconds, when an event occurred.
- type: Gets the name of an event.
- view: Gets the window object that an event is generated from.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]