The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
SVG rectangles consist of an (x,y) coordinate pair that identifies a minimum x-coordinate value and a minimum y-coordinate value and a width and height, which are typically constrained to be non-negative.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Basic Data Types and Interfaces, Section 4.5.19
The SVGRect object has these properties:
- height: Gets or sets the height of an element.
- style: Gets a style object.
- width: Defines the width of an element.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]