This page has been flagged with the following issues:
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
The L object uses absolute coordinates to draw a line from the current point to the given (x,y) coordinate, which becomes the new current point. You can specify a number of coordinates pairs to draw a polyline. At the end of the command, the new current point is set to the final set of coordinates that are provided.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Paths, Section 8.5.5
The SVGPathSegLinetoAbs object has these properties:
- pathSegType: Gets the type of the path segment.
- pathSegTypeAsLetter: Gets the type of the path segment, specified by the corresponding one-character command name.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]