The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
The q object uses relative coordinates to draw a quadratic Bézier curve from the current point to (x,y) by using (x1,y1) as the control point. You can specify multiple sets of coordinates to draw a polybézier. At the end of the command, the new current point becomes the final (x,y) coordinate pair that is used in the polybézier.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Paths, Section 8.5.10
The SVGPathSegCurvetoQuadraticRel object has these properties:
- pathSegType: Gets the type of the path segment.
- pathSegTypeAsLetter: Gets the type of the path segment, specified by the corresponding one-character command name.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- x1: Gets or sets the absolute or relative x-coordinate for the first control point.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
- y1: Gets or sets the absolute or relative y-coordinate for the first control point.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]