This article is Not Ready.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
The A command uses absolute coordinates to draw an elliptical arc from the current point to (x, y). The size and orientation of the ellipse are defined by two radius values (rx, ry) and a rotationa bout the x-axis, which indicates how the ellipse is rotated relative to the current coordinate system. The center (cx, cy) of the ellipse is calculated automatically to meet the constraints from the other parameters. large-arc-flag and sweep-flag contribute to the automatic calculations and help determine how the arc is drawn.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Paths, Section 8.5.11
The SVGPathSegArcAbs object has these properties:
- angle: Gets or sets a value that indicates an angle unit.
- largeArcFlag: Gets or sets the value of the large-arc-flag parameter.
- pathSegType: Gets the type of the path segment.
- pathSegTypeAsLetter: Gets the type of the path segment, specified by the corresponding one-character command name.
- r1: Gets or sets the x-axis radius for an ellipse that is associated with a path element.
- r2: Gets or sets the y-axis radius for an ellipse that is associated with a path element.
- sweepFlag: Gets or sets the value of the sweep-flag parameter.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]