This page has been flagged with the following issues:
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Basic Data Types and Interfaces, Section 4.5.9
The SVGNumberList object has these methods:
- appendItem: Inserts a new item at the end of the list.
- clear: Clears all existing items from the list, which creates an empty list.
- getItem: Returns the specified item from a list.
- initialize: Clears current items from the list and re-initializes the list to contain the specified item.
- insertItemBefore: Inserts a new item into a list at a specified position.
- removeItem: Removes an existing item from the list.
- replaceItem: Replaces a specified existing item in the list with a specified new item.
The SVGNumberList object has these properties:
- numberOfItems: Gets or sets the number of items in a list.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]