The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Basic Data Types and Interfaces, Section 4.5.9
The SVGNumberList object has these methods:
- appendItem: Inserts a new item at the end of the list.
- clear: Clears all existing items from the list, which creates an empty list.
- getItem: Returns the specified item from a list.
- initialize: Clears current items from the list and re-initializes the list to contain the specified item.
- insertItemBefore: Inserts a new item into a list at a specified position.
- removeItem: Removes an existing item from the list.
- replaceItem: Replaces a specified existing item in the list with a specified new item.
The SVGNumberList object has these properties:
- numberOfItems: Gets or sets the number of items in a list.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]