This page has been flagged with the following issues:
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Basic Data Types and Interfaces, Section 4.5.1
The SVGElement object has these properties:
- focusable: Determines if an element can acquire keyboard focus (that is, receive keyboard events) and be a target for field-to-field navigation actions (such as when a user presses the Tab key).
- id: Standard XML attribute for assigning a unique name to an element.
- ownerSVGElement: Gets the nearest ancestor svg element.
- viewportElement: Gets the element that established the current viewport.
- xmlbase: Gets or sets the base attribute on the element.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]