The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
The SVGComponentTransferFunctionElement object has these properties:
- amplitude: Indicates the amplitude of the gamma function.
- exponent: Indicates the exponent of the gamma function.
- intercept: Indicates the intercept of the linear function.
- offset: Gets or sets a value that indicates where the gradient stop is placed within the gradient.
- slope: Indicates the slope of the linear function.
- tableValues: Define the lookup table.
- type: The type of component transfer function. The function type determines the applicability of the other attributes.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]