This page has been flagged with the following issues:
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
The SVGComponentTransferFunctionElement object has these properties:
- amplitude: Indicates the amplitude of the gamma function.
- exponent: Indicates the exponent of the gamma function.
- intercept: Indicates the intercept of the linear function.
- offset: Gets or sets a value that indicates where the gradient stop is placed within the gradient.
- slope: Indicates the slope of the linear function.
- tableValues: Define the lookup table.
- type: The type of component transfer function. The function type determines the applicability of the other attributes.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]