This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
The SVGComponentTransferFunctionElement object has these properties:
- amplitude: Indicates the amplitude of the gamma function.
- exponent: Indicates the exponent of the gamma function.
- intercept: Indicates the intercept of the linear function.
- offset: Gets or sets a value that indicates where the gradient stop is placed within the gradient.
- slope: Indicates the slope of the linear function.
- tableValues: Define the lookup table.
- type: The type of component transfer function. The function type determines the applicability of the other attributes.
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Feature||Android||BlackBerry||Chrome for mobile||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Opera Mini||Safari Mobile|
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]