This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Basic Data Types and Interfaces, Section 4.5.15
The SVGAngle object has these methods:
- convertToSpecifiedUnits: Changes the stored unit identifier to the specified type.
- newValueSpecifiedUnits: Resets the specified value as a number with the specified unit type, replacing the values for all of the attributes on the object.
The SVGAngle object has these properties:
- unitType: Gets or sets a value that indicates the type of angle units.
- value: Gets or sets the value of the given attribute.
- valueAsString: Gets or sets the string form of the value property, in the units that svgUnitTypes specifies.
- valueInSpecifiedUnits: Gets or sets the length or angle value, as a floating point number, in the units that svgUnitTypes specifies.
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Feature||Android||BlackBerry||Chrome for mobile||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Opera Mini||Safari Mobile|
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]