The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Inherits from SVGElement
Inherited from SVGElement
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Basic Data Types and Interfaces, Section 4.5.15
The SVGAngle object has these methods:
- convertToSpecifiedUnits: Changes the stored unit identifier to the specified type.
- newValueSpecifiedUnits: Resets the specified value as a number with the specified unit type, replacing the values for all of the attributes on the object.
The SVGAngle object has these properties:
- unitType: Gets or sets a value that indicates the type of angle units.
- value: Gets or sets the value of the given attribute.
- valueAsString: Gets or sets the string form of the value property, in the units that svgUnitTypes specifies.
- valueInSpecifiedUnits: Gets or sets the length or angle value, as a floating point number, in the units that svgUnitTypes specifies.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]