Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
This element is not available for scripting.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Gradients and Patterns, Section 13.4.1
The SVGGradientElement object has these events:
- onload: Occurs when the browser has fully parsed the element and all of its descendants.
The SVGGradientElement object has these properties:
- className: Gets the names of the classes that are assigned to this object.
- externalResourcesRequired: Gets a value that indicates whether referenced resources that are not in the current document are required to correctly render a given element.
- focusable: Determines if an element can acquire keyboard focus (that is, receive keyboard events) and be a target for field-to-field navigation actions (such as when a user presses the Tab key).
- gradientTransform: Gets a value that contains the definition of an optional, additional transformation from the gradient coordinate system onto the target coordinate system.
- gradientUnits: Gets a value that indicates the type of coordinate system that is used because of a transformation.
- href: Gets an xlink:href attribute of an element.
- ownerSVGElement: Gets the nearest ancestor svg element.
- spreadMethod: Gets a value that determines what happens if a gradient starts or ends inside the bounds of a target rectangle.
- style: Gets a style object.
- viewportElement: Gets the element that established the current viewport.
- xmlbase: Gets or sets the base attribute on the element.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]