The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Filter Effects, Section 15.25.17
The SVGFEDisplacementMapElement object has these properties:
- height: Gets or sets the height of an element.
- in1: Identifies input for the given filter primitive.
- in2: The second input image to the blending operation.
- result: Provides a reference for the output result of a filter.
- width: Defines the width of an element.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- xChannelSelector: Specifies which color channel (R/G/B/A) from image 2 to use for the x displacement property with a FEDisplacementMap element.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
- yChannelSelector: Specifies which color channel (R/G/B/A) from image 2 to use for the y displacement property with a FEDisplacementMap element.
Related pages (MSDN)
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]