This article is In Progress.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
The resulting image is an RGBA opaque image based on the light color where alpha = 1.0. The lighting calculation follows the standard diffuse component of the Phong lighting model. The resulting image depends on the light color, the light position, and the surface geometry of the input bump map.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Filter Effects, Section 15.25.13
The SVGFEDiffuseLightingElement object has these properties:
- diffuseConstant: Defines the diffuse reflection constant.
- height: Gets or sets the height of an element.
- in1: Identifies input for the given filter primitive.
- kernelUnitLengthX: kernelUnitLength indicates the intended distance in current filter units for dx and dy in the surface normal calculation formulas.
- kernelUnitLengthY: kernelUnitLength indicates the intended distance in current filter units for dx and dy in the surface normal calculation formulas.
- result: Provides a reference for the output result of a filter.
- width: Defines the width of an element.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]