This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Filter Effects, Section 15.25.3
The SVGFEBlendElement object has these properties:
- height: Gets or sets the height of an element.
- in1: Identifies input for the given filter primitive.
- in2: The second input image to the blending operation.
- mode: Gets a value that indicates one of the image-blending modes.
- result: Provides a reference for the output result of a filter.
- width: Defines the width of an element.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]