The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Filter Effects, Section 15.25.3
The SVGFEBlendElement object has these properties:
- height: Gets or sets the height of an element.
- in1: Identifies input for the given filter primitive.
- in2: The second input image to the blending operation.
- mode: Gets a value that indicates one of the image-blending modes.
- result: Provides a reference for the output result of a filter.
- width: Defines the width of an element.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]