The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Ready to Use.
Note: If you are completely new to web development, you may want to review our Beginners section.
|Language:||English • 日本語|
In This Section
- Provides a list of objects with links to information about each object.
- Provides a list of constants and links to information about each constant.
- Provides a list of properties with links to information about each property.
- Provides a list of functions with links to information about each function.
- Provides a list of methods with links to information about each method.
- Provides a list of operators with links to information about each operator.
- Provides a list of statements with links to information about each statement.
- Includes links to directives.
- Provides a list of reserved words. These words may not be used as identifiers.
- Provides a list of future reserved words. These words may not be used as identifiers.
The standardisation of the ECMAScript language is handled by ECMA TC39; see TC39 latest work. The best place to go to find out more is the ECMAScript development homepage. The official ECMAScript conformance test suite is called test262 — contributions are welcome!
This article contains content originally from external sources.