In This Section
- Provides a list of objects with links to information about each object.
- Provides a list of constants and links to information about each constant.
- Provides a list of properties with links to information about each property.
- Provides a list of functions with links to information about each function.
- Provides a list of methods with links to information about each method.
- Provides a list of operators with links to information about each operator.
- Provides a list of statements with links to information about each statement.
- Includes links to directives.
- Provides a list of reserved words. These words may not be used as identifiers.
- Provides a list of future reserved words. These words may not be used as identifiers.
The standardisation of the ECMAScript language is handled by ECMA TC39, and is called project harmony, see TC39 latest work. The best place to go to find out more is the ECMAScript development homepage.
This article contains content originally from external sources.