The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
This article is Not Ready.
Needs Summary: This article does not have a summary. Summaries give a brief overview of the topic and are automatically included on some listing pages that link to this article.
Method of css/cssom/MSCSSMatrix
var object = object.rotateAxisAngle();
Returns an object of type DOM Node
This method can return one of these values.
|S_OK||The operation completed successfully.|
The returned matrix.
Needs Examples: This section should include examples.
- CSS Transitions Module Level 3, Section 10.1
- x [in]
- Type: floatThe x component of the axis vector.
- y [in]
- Type: floatThe y component of the axis vector.
- z [in]
- Type: floatThe z component of the axis vector.
- angle [in]
- Type: floatThe angle (in degrees) of the rotation about the axis vector.
- retMatrix [out, retval]
- Type: MSCSSMatrixThe returned matrix.
Related pages (MSDN)
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]