This page has been flagged with the following issues:
var object = object.rotate();
Returns an object of type DOM Node.
- CSS Transitions Module Level 3, Section 10.1
- angleX [in]
- Type: floatThe angle (in degrees) of the rotation along the x-axis. If angleY and angleZ are undefined, this method becomes a rotation angleX degrees around the z-axis.
- angleY [in, optional]
- Type: floatAngle (in degrees) of the rotation along the y-axis.
- angleZ [in, optional]
- Type: floatAngle (in degrees) of the rotation along the z-axis.
- retMatrix [out, retval]
- Type: MSCSSMatrixThe returned matrix.
Related pages (MSDN)
This article contains content originally from external sources.
Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]