Outline page describing In progress, the high-level Current priorities, and some nice-to-have Suggestions (i.e. WishList) attributed to Renoir.
Make clear what is going to be kept Where is the redundancy Minimal setup (staging, test)
- Prepare moving infra #INFR-38
- Stabilize piwik installation into a self-contained VM while documenting a maintenance workflow
- Create an analytics dashboard (pending)
- Stability (ongoing)
- Deployment strategy and migrations (long-term, parallel with other tasks)
- Analytics/reporting (first phase, iterating over time)
- Compatibility table (important for first beta)
"WishList", listed in no particular order.
Please note that most of them should be listed within the project management issue tracker, in the INFR project in the "wishlist" list.
Notes from Lea
- Whoever deploys, has to clear the cache
- Recommendation status icons http://dabblet.com/gist/5922066
- Status flags http://result.dabblet.com/gist/6127923/b774fa5a44a0d7b6a1c752868cd47c67c31327b8
Community management system
See WPD:Requirements/Community_Management_System Requirements and the hot-word "&CCMS"
Yet to be described here.