The WebPlatform project has been discontinued when the Stewards partnership agreement ended in September 2015. This site has been frozen, and the assets we have created will remain.
Connect. Be part of our WPD community.
|Language:||English • 한국어|
(This page is undergoing an overhaul by Jen. This will be a place for all the information about how to connect to other folks working on the project.)
- IRC Info
- Mailing List info
- Everything from this old "step 2" page. http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide/step_2_communicate_with_the_online_community
I want to remove some of the things that are listed below that are no longer active.
Chat with us on IRC
The WebPlatform.org online community uses IRC and mailing lists extensively. Connect to the WebPlatform channel with an IRC client using these settings
- Server: Freenode (irc.freenode.net)
- Channel: #webplatform
- IRC Channel log viewer
Note: If you are new to using IRC, check out this helpful guide.
Join the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
- We announce initiatives and discuss proposals on the W3.org mailing list. Subscribe to the w3.org mailing list to stay in touch.
Access the bug-tracking system
You can report and work on issues reported on our issue tracker at project.webplatform.org. Be sure to search for your issue before entering any new bugs.
To file a bug, log into the project space project.webplatform.org, choose from one of the projects listed, and select the related Report an Issue button.
Web Platform Docs is a community of people dedicated to documenting the technologies that deliver the World Wide Web. Whether you're just starting in your career or are already a seasoned web professional, we encourage you to get involved with the community.
We might be a little bit messy right now, and we aren't quite big enough for our t-shirts yet, but with your help, we're doing great things!
Please read the Pillars document for our overall guiding principles and methods.
Help build the site
We’d love to have your help in improving Web Platform Docs. Even the slightest effort can have significant impact on the site; from alerting fellow developers about errors in our documentation, to fixing these errors, porting existing articles or even contributing completely new content. To learn more, please read our Editor's Guide.
- To file bugs on webplatform, use the Project Management page. Read our filing bugs page for more information.
- If you have a question about webplatform.org, please look for an answer in the FAQ first.
- Round up more helpers and run a Doc Sprint.