This is a property that is of type String.
The allowed values are:
- N/A For articles that have a standardization status input but it's not actually applicable for. Hides the field.
- Mixed For articles that are about multiple things where no one standardization status has the clear majority.
- W3C Editor's Draft
- W3C Working Draft
- W3C Last Call Working Draft
- W3C Candidate Recommendation
- W3C Proposed Recommendation
- W3C Recommendation
- Deprecated For technologies that have been replaced or retracted, and are not recommended for use (but which are valuable to have for reference)
- Non-Standard For technologies that are not yet being standardized in any formal body, don't have 2 or more compatible implementations, and likely never will
- De Facto Standard For technologies that are not yet standardized, but have 2 or more compatible implementations (modulo prefixes)
- Experimental For technologies that are not yet being standardized, don't have 2 or more compatible implementations, but aim to one day be a standard
Pages using the property "Standardization Status"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)next 25)