Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
You can designate an SVGLength object as read-only, so that attempts to modify the object raises an NoModificationAllowedError exception.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Basic Data Types and Interfaces, Section 4.5.11
The SVGLength object has these methods:
- convertToSpecifiedUnits: Changes the stored unit identifier to the specified type.
- newValueSpecifiedUnits: Resets the specified value as a number with the specified unit type, replacing the values for all of the attributes on the object.
The SVGLength object has these properties:
- unitType: Gets or sets a value that indicates the type of length units.
- value: Gets or sets the value of the given attribute.
- valueAsString: Gets or sets the string form of the value property, in the units that svgUnitTypes specifies.
- valueInSpecifiedUnits: Gets or sets the length or angle value, as a floating point number, in the units that svgUnitTypes specifies.
Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]